Thanks for contacting No Panic. We’re here to help you.
If you are aged twenty years or younger, our youth recovery program is ideal for you. We can help with all kinds of anxiety including obsessive compulsive disorder, phobias, panic attacks, exam anxiety and much more. (We can also offer support to caregivers and schools.)
EVERYONE experiences anxiety at some time or another.
There is no such thing as a ‘cure’ for anxiety, because anxiety is a natural part of life.
Feeling anxious when going through difficult times, sitting an exam or starting a new school, moving house or parents separating is all perfectly normal. What is not normal is when the anxiety takes over. When it interferes with your day to day life or when it stops you doing everyday things.
YOU ARE NOT ALONE.
Once you are a member you can take advantage of all of theses great member benefits!
- Access to our One to One mentoring
- Access to our Member’s Only Facebook Group
- Access to Access Anxiety Aid on our Member’s Facebook Group
- A Year’s Subscription to No Panic’s Newsletter worth £12
- A discount on buying stocked items from No Panic by post or phone
- 6 Months free access to Thrive’s Feel Stress Free Mobile Phone App
- A free copy of the Extended Beginner’s Guide to Anxiety – Exclusively available to members and worth £3.00
- A free No Panic Wristband
- A coupon on your birthday for 10% off any No Panic stock
- 20% off Lavender Products from Cotswold Lavender
If you would like further information please call our head office on 01952 680460.
If you need help right away call our youth helpline on 0330 606 1174.
We look forward to being able to help you,
The No Panic Youth Team