As a small charity, No Panic relies on the work of extraordinary volunteers to help raise awareness of us and reduce the stigma surrounding anxiety, phobias, obsessive compulsive disorder, panic and tranquilliser withdrawal.
There are many ways in which you could help raise awareness for us. Just a few of our ideas are listed below:
- You can engage with us on Social Media and share our posts on Facebook and Twitter (@charitynopanic).
- You can also write an opinion article for a local newspaper or for our own Newsletter.
- If you’re a writer, musician or artist you could create a piece around us or your anxiety disorder and we’d be happy to display it for you.
- You can take part in a fundraising event on our behalf! This will mean you’ll not only be raising awareness for us, but raising vital funds for our charity. Please visit our fundraising page for more information!
- Do an interview with us. No Panic would like to interview sufferers about their anxiety disorders.
- Write your own story, we love to hear about you! We will with your permission display your story and publicise your successes.
If you would like to help us distribute leaflets and posters in your local community, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your postal address and we can send a community pack out to you!