In No Panic’s updated article on Health Anxiety it spoke about setting up a list of resources that you can turn to to reassure you about your symptoms and turning to that list before anything else. In aid of this No Panic has written this list to get you a starting point.
“When I’m worried about my symptoms and my health anxiety is playing me up I must look at the following to reassure me and help me to control the symptoms.”
- Try the App
- The Symptom Checker
- The Beginner’s Guide to Anxiety
- Anxiety Symptoms Explained
- Why is it important to breath propeeraly?
- Sleep and Anxiety
- The Crisis Message – Breathing Exercise
- The Body Scan – Quick Relaxation
- The Muscle Relaxation
“When I’m at my wits end and none of my information is working I can contact the following to reassure me!”
- No Panic’s Live Chat
- No Panic’s Helpline – 0844 967 4848
- No Panic’s Facebook Messages
- No Panic’s Facebook Group
- No Panic’s Access Anxiety Aid Group
You can make your own list using this as a starting point. You may find certain things that help you if you say them to yourself if so add them to the list as well. Keep the list with you to reassure you whenever you need it.