7 ways YOU can help No Panic
- Volunteer – Time is the greatest gift you can give to No panic.
No Panic run a helpline 365 days a year and is entirely staffed by volunteers. Not only does volunteering help No panic but it can also help you in many ways too. Full helpline training, Provide experience which can be useful for students and enhance your C.V and improve future employment prospects, help you gain confidence and self-esteem, develop existing skills and knowledge, make you feel part of a team and valued, It is also your chance to give back to an organisation which may have had an impact on you or someone you know, You will be making a difference to the lives of others, We can also provide references for volunteers who have been with us for 12 months or more.
- Set your home page and search engine to http://nopanic.easysearch.org.uk/
By using easysearch instead of Google or any other search engine, you can make a real difference. Easysearch is completely FREE and by making just 10 searches a day, you could raise around £20 a year for to your chosen cause. How is easy is that? Give it a go.
- When you do your weekly shop or any other purchases such as holidays, clothing etc use http://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/ or https://www.giveasyoulive.com.
Let’s says you want to do your weekly shop? Well instead of going direct to your chosen store website go to easyfundraising or giveasyoulive, find and click on your chosen store and it will simply take you to you chosen store`s website and No panic will get a % of the money you spend. The amount will vary depending on the store you are shopping at. And won’t cost you a penny extra. How cool is that?
- Share the No panic website or JustGiving page on your Facebook or twitter account. http://www.justgiving.com/nopanic/donate/
By sharing your friends and family may wish to donate and it also raises much needed awareness.
- Knowledge – Do you know of a way No panic can improve its service`s or a better way we can fundraise?
To continue successfully help, support all the people we do as a charity No Panic must continue to develop and evolve. As the world changes we must continue to change with it. You can contact us via email, Facebook, letter, website or phone.
- Fundraise. There are literally thousands of ways you can fundraise. There is something for everybody. See our list of ideas for some inspiration or you could come up with your own fantastic idea. We will help you as much as we can by sending you a fundraising pack which will contain posters, business cards and lots more. You can also have your very own JustGiving page and text number so anyone wishing to sponsor you can pay by card or text if they want to. They can even gift aid these donations which means No Panic will receive an extra 25% on eligible donations. When you have completed your fundraising even we will send you your very own No Panic certificate to thank you for the fantastic job you have done. Not only is this a lovely thing to have to show your friends and family but it also is great to put on your record of achievements and on your CV.
- Collection boxes. Do you or your friends and family work or know a place that would be happy to put a No panic collection box?